A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser – Word Works S.L. will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Cookies are classified as:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing habits on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile..
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you can set your browser to reject them. If not, we understand that we have your consent for their installation.
To learn how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit the links below:
If you refuse to install them or delete them, you will not be able to enjoy the full experience of browsing this website.
This website uses Google Analytics, the web analysis service. This service is provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”. Cookies are text files stored on your device that allow us to study how you use this website. The information generated about the use of this website and stored in the cookie is transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers in the USA.
The interest in storing Google Analytics cookies is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR legislation. The operator of this website has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise the website and its advertising.
We have activated anonymous IPs on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union as well as in other places that have signed the Agreement with the European Economic Area before the information is transmitted to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to Google’s server in the USA and shortened there.
Google will use this information to evaluate the use of this website, to produce reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet use. The IP address that is transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be used to cross reference with other data that Google stores.
In order to display the fonts uniformly, this website uses the fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the necessary ‘google fonts’ into your browser and stores them in the memory to display the texts correctly.
In order to do this, your browser creates a direct connection to Google’s servers. Thus, Google knows that your website has been visited by your IP address. We use Google fonts to make the look of our website more attractive and consistent. This constitutes a legitimate interest according to the GDPR legislation Art. 6 (1) (f)
If your browser does not support Google fonts, a standard font will be used.
You can prevent your data from being stored by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. You will be sent a cookie to prevent your data from being stored on future visits to this website.