Audio and Video Transcription
Our audio and video transcription service entails the conversion of audio and video files into written text by our team of experts who accurately transcribe the content, respecting pauses, speaker changes and the original format.
At Word Works, we are convinced that accurate transcription can improve the accessibility of your content, enabling more people to understand it, and can also improve efficiency in finding specific information in the audio or video file.
What is audio and video transcription?
Our service is aimed at those who need to document information that has been spoken in a conversation, interview, meeting or conference.
The audio files transcription is ideal for recording interviews, speeches, podcasts and phone calls as it focuses exclusively on the spoken content.
The video files transcription, on the other hand, is suitable for lectures, master classes, marketing videos and any other video content because it also includes the description of what is happening in the video content, such as subtitles or action indications.
Types of audio and video files that can be transcribed
Benefits of audio and video transcription
Word Works uses advanced transcription technology and editing tools to provide accurate, high quality transcripts to customers. It ensures quality standards are met, including careful correction and proofreading of the transcript before it is delivered to the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
En Word Works ofrecemos un servicio de transcripción de audio y vídeo que es compatible con una amplia variedad de formatos de archivo. Entre ellos se encuentran:
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC, OGG, entre otros.
- Vídeo: MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, entre otros.
En caso de tener algún formato de archivo específico, ponte en contacto con nuestro equipo de Producción y estarán encantadas de verificar la compatibilidad y poder ofrecer una solución adecuada.
To ensure the confidentiality and security of audio and video files sent for transcription, when required, Word Works has a number of different tools and security measures that can be implemented, including:
- The use of encryption software: files are encrypted using encryption software to prevent them from being accessed by unauthorised third parties.
- Restricted access to files: only authorised transcribers have access to files and they are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Secure deletion procedures: once the transcription is completed, the original files and all copies are securely deleted, when requested by the customer in advance.
- Network protection: network security measures are used to prevent unauthorised access to files, including firewalls and network security software.
How to request an audio and video trancription